The New Zealand Procore Building Excellence Community exists to bring together anyone interested in advancing the world of construction together.
The goal of this group is not just to talk, but to solve real problems - and to celebrate the people that are working to solve those problems (that’s you!).
Whether you’re using Procore or not, we don’t care! We’d love to have you join one or many of our sessions.
It’s not about Procore, it’s about Building Excellence.
Who is this geared towards? Anyone who has interest in advancing the world of construction.
What we care about is creating a Community of people who care about how construction comes together.
Here's what makes our New Zealand Building Excellence Community unique...
1) We will host meetings in both North & South Island.
2) It's about making sure Procore works specifically for us, in New Zealand.
Some more details on how the group works:
- We’ll host specific topics for each meeting such as “What are the most significant pains you experience in the field?”, “What analytics do you care about?”, “How do we limit mistakes in the construction process?”
- Our goal is to come out of each meeting with a solution to one of these problems - there may not always be a solution, but our discussions will help each of us navigate the issues we face each day.
- If a business has a solution, we can plan to schedule a site visit to shine a spotlight on their success and allow the group to learn that best practice.
Please come join us at our next session!
We bring local Procore customers and collaborators together. Our group meets quarterly to discuss construction industry trends, demo new product releases, hear from Procore and Partner presenters, and network with one another to share best practices.
If you’re a Procore customer or just Procore curious, we welcome you to attend our Community Meetings. We're here to learn from each other and that means everyone—especially you!